Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lost in translations-but not from J!

My new walking boot thingy came. It's huge. It's lighter though and maybe a tad lower so that's good. It has more of a rocking motion to the stride than the other boot has and I have to get used to it. I told my mom this and she said, "Be careful, you don't want to fall off your rocker!" Bahahaha!

T came out of our bedroom/bathroom the other day and was complaining about the shoes. He said, "There's like a half dozen assorted left shoes in there to trip over." All my right shoes are in the closet.

T took a pic of me in the recliner the other evening. Both cats were on me. He titled it "Puss-n-boot." Ha!

The dogs are proudly carrying around the skull and backbone of an unidentified animal. Oh great. Trixie is teaching Cooper to be a gatherer. Sigh... Based on the size and shape of the skull I'm guessing it was a possum. Shudder. So. gross.!!! I was complaining about it and T said, "It's better than a live one." Ah yes. Yes it is. Simple mercies.

No comments: