Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just busy...

Well I was going to upload some pics but blogger is being stupid again. I may need to rethink this whole blog thing.

Anyway, we've been busy as ever. I was going to do a whole 2012 in review but I never did find time to do that. Sorry. I can't even remember what I had for supper the other day, much less what we did a year ago. I do know that 2012 felt weird. Not bad, just weird.

Onwards and upwards. J is happy to be back in school again. The Christmas break was a bit too long for him and he craves being with his friends. He didn't even mind the homework!

A has not started back to school yet. She is working 2 jobs though.

R and JT will be here next week for a short visit. We are looking forward to seeing them.

I'm still struggling with wrist, foot and back issues. Not bad though. Just would really like some resolve. I started back to school too and am kicking it again. Woot!

I'm trying to convince T to join me in school. He's thinking about it. He's glad to be back to work too. Now maybe we can tell what day it is. He's been helping my dad try to find and fix a water leak. J has been helping them too. It's my job to bring them hot chocolate.

Everyone survived the New Year's Eve party and the tree blowing up. It didn't even really blow, just kind of swooped into flame. Lots of flame. Very quickly. A kept saying, "I'm so glad it rained." Flame travels very quickly and makes and very loud whoosh when it does so. Just sayin'. I have some pics if blogger ever lets me post them.

Oreo is doing ok. Her tumor may have gotten a little bigger in the two week period of trying the antibiotics. So we know it's a tumor and not an abcess. We took her collar off and she's basically happy so that's good. She's such a good dog.

We've had a lot of rain plus dad's water leak so our driveway has been a mess. The sun was out yesterday and it's out again today so that's good. Dad is heading to Haiti today with a group of 12, I think. Keep them in your prayers. They are all excited to be on their way.

No comments: