Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weather....or not. Ha!

Apparently we had some bad weather last night, or early this morning to be more exact. We slept through it. My brother and his family didn't. They have some shingle and chimney and water damage but are getting things taken care of. It's supposed to possibly snow tonight and/or in the next 24-48 hours too. Weird weather.

My dad called me at work earlier and said Cooper was muddy. Ya think?! Besides the fact that our driveway resembles the Grand Canyon and we had flood like conditions, Cooper knocked over another planter. And then he and Trixie played in the dirt. While they were wet. Which made them muddy. Cooper is worse than Trixie plus it shows up more on him. His mother is a mountain cur and he usually looks like a yellow lab but today he looks more like a chocolate lab. Gotta love puppies. Their exuberance for life can be overwhelming though.

Dad picked J up at the end of the driveway after school in his new and improved scout. Woot!

Please pray for JT. He's not feeling well. Hope they can find some answers and get him some help tomorrow.

I went back to the foot doc and it's been decided that I'm dealing with a stress fracture and tendonitis. He took one look at my old boot and told me to get a new one. It should arrive tomorrow. At least 3 more weeks in the boot. Makes exercising difficult. Heck, it makes walking difficult.

How about I close with a "lost in translation". J was telling me how much dish soap he used to wash a water bottle. He said, "Just a tad, mom." I thought that was awesome that he used the word "tad" correctly and was excited about that. Not two minutes later he was walking forwards and backwards and saying, "I go closer. I go backer. I go closer. I go backer." Sigh....but too funny!

No comments: