Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pics!!

Wow! Blogger is letting me post pics today! I'm honored. Apparently my cousin is having trouble with pics and blogger too. Any suggestions?
 
Anyway, we've been busy as always. We had a nice but too short visit with R and JT. They are doing fine. We are all back to school and work. I'm trying to convince T to do school with me. He has a two year tech diploma but he doesn't have that elusive degree that everyone likes you to have. He's afraid he wouldn't have enough time.
 
I'm back in the walking boot for a suspected stress fracture in the right foot. This would be the third diagnosed one. Only it's the cuboid bone this time instead of the metatarsals. Just like to change it up for stress fracture variety.
 
The pics! This year's tree went up in flames incredibly fast. There was a whoosh of flame along the ground and then a very loud whoosh as the whole tree was engulfed.

I think this is the tree and some kind of fireworks. There was a second tree out there but I think they went up together.

We also celebrated my birthday that evening and this is my birthday self portrait.

A totally cleaned out her room and found all kinds of interesting things. J went "dumpster diving" in A's trash bags and found all kinds of interesting things. They were both happy campers, she to get rid of some things and he to find them.
 
Some of the things A found were two santa hats which I was looking for before Christmas which A told me she didn't have. She also found some old suspenders of mine which J latched on to and even wore to school one or two days. Goober. This is his Steve Urkel look.

Oreo continues to go down hill very quickly. She is totally blind and only seems to hear out of her right ear. She gets very confused and has wandered into the woods and down the driveway. She spends most of her time sitting or laying on her bed. Poor dog.
 
In order to ease the sting when she's gone we got a new puppy. I know, what were we thinking. But let me introduce you to Cooper. His mother is a mountain cur which is a hunting dog and father was believed to be an aussie cattle dog (or heeler). He looks like a yellow lab to me. He has green eyes.

 Is he not the cutest thing ever?

God made puppies cute so we wouldn't kill them when they do stuff like this. Cooper was a very busy boy. That used to be a chair cushion.

Well, here's to hoping that blogger lets me put pics up the next time I want to or that I can figure out a way to do it when I want to. Because, what's a blog without pics?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For pictures you can upload into a private album on facebook that only you can see then copy and paste them from that album straight into your blog. We found the loop hole to not being able to upload pics :)