Tuesday, December 25, 2012

More phone pics!!

I don't know what the heck's with blogger. First it will let me post as many pics as I want, then all of sudden it says I have reached my limit, then it lets me post pics again. ??? Whatever, I will enjoy posting pics while I can.
 
I know you missed seeing Diesel. 'Cause he is so darn cute. I love how cats can curl up somewhere, anywhere, cover their eyes and take a nap! Oh, if I could do that!

And talk about cuteness!! Is she not the cutest thing ever? And if you know her "in person" you know how funny she really is. And how she has so much to say to everyone she meets. She is the greatest cat, but only when she's not trying to attack Diesel for no reason.

Both cats have enjoyed the tree this year and have not turned it over so far. They like getting drinks from the tree too. And sleeping under it.

Gettin' our merry on. I found these Christmas bells where I work. I got a great deal on them considering they are selling on ebay for $40-100. They all work and they play 25 dif songs. The tone is awesome.

Nutter Butter snowmen. These were a big hit.

The "big reveal" for my dad's scout. My brother borrowed it and ended up turning it over and wrecking it quite a bit. He decided to rebuild it into a rock crawler without my dad's knowledge.

Dad said, "That's my scout?! I recognize the tires." He loves it.

Not a sunset, but still a cool sky pic. I love where we live.

With Oreo getting older and having the mass on her neck we decided to try letting the dogs in on really cold nights. They weren't real impressed with the warm house but they did great! Misty is looking at them like, what the heck are you doing in my house!?

Misty loves Christmas and playing in the wrapping paper. This is the "remains of the day".

Well, that's all the pics for now. I don't want to push it since blogger let me post some again.

J did great in his play, as did the rest of them. He's loving his new faux leather jacket he got for Christmas.

A did pass her math class and is thrilled about that. She starts job number 2 tomorrow as job number 1 has slowed down quite a bit for now.

P started his new job and got a pay raise the first day. I guess he's smarter than they thought he was. Yay for him!

R and JT will be coming to visit for a few days in Jan. Can't wait to see them!

Again, Merry Christmas!

No comments: