Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Well....

....I was going to post some pics but google informed me that I'm out of free storage. Hmm. May be time to end this blog and start a new one. 'Cause having to buy pic storage stinks. What's the use of a free blog without pics?

We've been very busy. Had trouble finding time to cut a tree down, haul it in and decorate it but we did finally manage to do that and I was going to share a pic but blogger poo-pooed that. Stupid blogger. Any ideas? Besides the paid storage?

I was going to show you pics from my new smart phone. Yes, I finally got one. Much to my children's delight. The old one was easier to use but there are some features that I like on the smart phone. Like GPS. And a camera that zooms in.

I'm still stuck in the theology class. I hope to finish it this week. I'll be so glad when it's done. It's driving me bonkers.

I've pretty much decided to wait on any kind of surgery on my wrist, even if the deductible goes up next year. And even though this year's is paid. I don't think that's a good reason to do surgery when we're not real sure of the outcome. I've had some improvement with the kenelog shot and chiropractic adjustments but not as much as I'd hoped.

I got bifocal contacts the other day. I didn't even know they had such things. They've only been out for a year or two. They correct far vision in the center and close vision on the edges with the hope that when you look down to read something your lid pushes the contact up so you're looking through the edge. I'm not sure how I feel about them yet. I can see fine far away but up close still takes some getting used to. It's like you have to find the "sweet spot" again every time you blink. Better than glasses though.

T has been working on a Scout overhaul for my dad. My brother does a tv show, 4x4 Nation, and they used my dad's old scout in a silly segment and it rolled over smashing the windshield and other things. They decided to fix it up and T and P have been working on it with several others. The big reveal is in a couple of weeks but it has consumed much of T's time. He's enjoying it though.

J is still practicing for his Christmas play at church. He's doing well with it. He's doing ok in school too.

A is looking for a second job to supplement her other one. She's doing finals right now and then has about a month off. We're still praying that she passes her math class. P is graduating from Nashville Auto Diesel College next week and he's job hunting too.

R and JT are doing fine. R has a 4.0 and is on the President's list at college. JT is getting adjusted back to life in the states.

Well, I have a very messy house, laundry and schoolwork to take care of. Will be working on the pic situation. If I figure anything out I will let you know. If you have any ideas, please share.

No comments: