Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Heavens to Mergatroid! Phone pics!

I can't believe blogger let me load some pics. I will have to try again later. After I get some more on the computer and off the phone. Anyway...
 
First family pic with the new "smart phone". Yes, we are a bunch of dweebs.

J stole my phone at Thanksgiving and took a bunch of pics, which included several self portraits. Here he is with Bampa.

And me.

And we played Quelf. My brother had to pick someone to put makeup on him and he picked P. This is what P did with lipstick and concealer.

My dad got a new saddle for his 50th anniversary. He traded in the heavy one he got for their 25th. This one only weighs 17 pounds.

This years New Years Eve fodder, I mean Christmas tree.

This is fun. I hope blogger lets me load some more pics.

1 comment:

Kelly Bartlett said...

I can't upload any pics from my computer. I did find a way to get them from google+ to my phone, but don't like it. Are you having the same issues? I love looking at your pictures! :-)