Wednesday, February 15, 2012

phone pics and updates

Well, we have been busy as always. I had diagnostic mammogram number 3 yesterday and I'm happy to say that all was well. Nothing new to worry about and I can go back to once a year screenings instead of every 6 months diagnostic. That's good news. I was going to go to my GP this morning too because of the 2 1/2 weeks of sore throat. I cancelled it because my throat feels a bit better and I'm too cheap to waste the money and I don't want to take any unnecessary meds. Might be my fibro?

We have been eating, sleeping and breathing "Camelot" when we're not at work. I got T's knight costume done finally. What do you think? And yes, he's wearing not tights but long underwear under his tunic.

And this is my lady in waiting costume. They (whoever "they" is) are also making a "May dress" for me for "The Lusty Month of May" (or as T refers to it "The Musty Lump of Hay") dance. Oh, J has been going with us to most practices and the other night on the way home he was singing "Guenevere" only he was saying "Gueneveal". Guenevere/Gueneveal. So close.

I snapped this the other morning for R after dropping J off at school. Bridget!

We went to a hibachi grill for A's birthday the other day. They threw rice balls at us that we were supposed to try to catch in our mouths. Ha! Mine hit my upper lip and exploded all over me and T. J actually caught a bit of his. A's whipped by her face so fast that I'm glad it didn't hit her. Too funny. Then we came home and had cake and ice cream. Sorry I don't have a better pic.

Then we played wii dance. This is my mom and aunt playing. I think it's too cute!


Diesel loves to play in the bathroom sink. He likes the bathtub too. Here he is just laying in the sink.

With his little mouth that doesn't close completely.

I found Misty on the couch this morning.

And a little while later. That's her, don't bother me look.

And that's what's going on in our neck of the woods.

No comments: