Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More phone pics

Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control we have not practiced the play the last couple of days. We surely need the practice and I bet it will run late tonight.

T finally went to the dr and got a shot and some meds. He's doing much better.

A has been working and going to school, trying to finish up the banners for the play and seeing P when she can, usually Sat and Sun afternoons/evenings.

J is doing well overall. He is doing his ESL proficiency tests and continues to earn gum with a good attitude. That child loves gum! Gum, tv and meat are his 3 fav things.

I've slept better the last 2 nights then I have in a while. I asked a friend to pray for me.

This is what greets me at the computer most days. A has been closing her bedroom door at night so Misty is very needy during the day.

I do love the sky pics.

These are from a couple days ago.

This was Monday afternoon on the way home from work.





Here is T in his knight costume, complete with sword.

I walked, visited and had lunch with a friend yesterday and this is one of her cats, I don't know if it's Tango or Samba.

No comments: