Friday, February 17, 2012

"I wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I...."

I saw this post http://dreamingbigdreams.net/2012/02/16/what-is-your-favorite-color-blah-blah-blah/ and thought it looked like fun so I'm copying Jamie.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:25 is when the alarm went off. But we got up about 6:40.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Umm. I'm not even sure. I bet it was something at the drive-in though.
4. What is your favorite TV show? We don't watch much tv. We watch older shows on netflix. Right now we are watching Home Improvement, Star Trek Deep Space 9 and The Cosby Show (J says, "I am just like 'Feo' only I have white people!"). I like to watch American Idol and we all still love to watch AFV.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere warm, preferably in the US.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Cascadian Farms Dark Chocolate Almond Granola with Kashi Go Lean on it.

7. What is your favorite food? Dark chocolate. Is that food? Maybe italian then.
8. Foods you dislike? Greasy or too spicy. I don't want to sweat when I eat something.

9. Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden
10. Favorite dressing? Poppyseed but I only recently found this out.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A Dodge minivan, Vanna Blue, that we bought from these people http://roomforatleastonemore.wordpress.com/ who just got home with their 6th child, 4th special needs, from China.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything comfy.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It used to be 1/2 empty but for the most part now it's 1/2 full. There are those days though....
15. Where would you want to retire? In a camper/RV driving all over this country and bugging my kids where ever they happen to end up.

16. Favorite time of day? Having a chance to sit down at the end of the day, before bed.
17. Where were you born? Racine, WI
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Whatever my kids are playing and an occasional football game.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? I loved "Gardenia" from Bath and Body Works. They don't have it anymore and that makes me sad.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Oil of Olay because I like to say it. Add a funny accent and say it out loud. You will get what I mean, or you will "smell what I'm steppin' in" as P likes to say.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? It's been so long! Probably disposable diapers. Wet wipes.

22. People watcher? Oh yeah!
23. Are you a morning or night person? Hmmm. Neither? Maybe I'm a middle of the day person.

24. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 horses.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Not really. Can't think of anything. Come see us in Camelot though.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Wife, mom, singer.
27. What is your favorite memory? Funny things that happened.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cats.

29. Are you married? Yes, almost 25 years.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yup.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes.
32. Any pet peeves? Bickering. The more stupid the subject the more I hate it.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Ham and pineapple.
34. Favorite flower? Rose

35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate, no mint.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chik-fil-a.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None.

38. From whom did you get your last email? I don't know. I delete them as soon as I can.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Waaaaalllllmarts. If they don't have it, you don't need it. Bahahaha!! Actually, probably Kohl's. I can always find something there.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really. I have trouble being spontaneous. And if you plan to be spontaneous it's not really spontaneous.
41. Like your job? Yes.

42. Broccoli? Yes.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Bahamas. Or Edisto Island, SC.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The whole family for A's birthday.
45. What are you listening to right now? The dryer is running. I've listened to a lot of "Camelot" music lately. "The Jousts" and "The Lusty Month of May" keep getting stuck "to" my head. T has taken to calling it "The Musty Lump of Hay" and J keeps singing, "It's May, it's May, the lusty lustomay."
46. What is your favorite color? Purple.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.


48. Coffee drinker? Nope.
So, that's it. Did anything surprise you or do you know me pretty well? Let me know if you do something similar on your blog.

No comments: