Friday, February 24, 2012

More sky pics

Yesterday it was 74 degrees here in middle TN. Not our normal Feb. temps. At all. In fact this whole winter has been unusually mild.

This morning I was looking out the window and the sky was bright light behind the house and dark in front of the house. I tried to get the camera to work but went through 6 batteries before I decided none of them were charged and got my crappy cell phone and snapped this pic.

The light behind me was already fading but it's still a pretty sight.

Love these two pics.



Well, T finally succumbed to the germs and has a cold. Oh no, a man cold! He also officially agreed to be Sagramore in the play. He no longer has to do "The Jousts" but he now has a solo. Zoiks! He's nervous but I'm sure he will do fine. He called me and said, "I may have been sagging before but now I'm sagging some more." He's so funny. I've been calling him Saggy.

That's all for now.

No comments: