Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nothing much

Hey, we're still here. Not much going on though. I worked today then came home, ate something, watched Funny Home Videos and fell asleep. I'm bushed for some reason. Could be that I didn't sleep well last night.

Both of the girls have been going to a theater arts day camp for the last couple weeks. R is working as an intern and A is attending. They have one more week to go. Then A has about a week and a half until school starts. Zoiks! R doesn't go back until the end of August.

T is gathering supplies and getting ready to build a carport of sorts for the camper. It's a "Sacajemama port". He also fixed someone's computer over the weekend. Busy guy.

We're praying for good adoption news for Monday and the rest of the week too.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

I am praying and praying!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear he is on his way home. Did you already do the birthparent interview?