Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Wed. evening...

...and we still have no passport. But, the computer at the passport office says it's done, just not available for pick up. Our O director said that often times the passport office waits until it has several printed before they take them to the distribution center for pick up. The O worker will keep checking. So, Mr. C, if you are reading this you may just be right about the Thursday passport. We'll see.

Please check out the Livesay's blog and if you haven't already or if you'd like to again, please support her in her marathon run for Medika Mamba. Go to their blog ( www.livesayhaiti.blogspot.com ) and check out the pics of Renald and then look deep into your hearts and your wallets (or checkbooks, whatever) and help support the Medika Mamba program. Tara is running a marathon. A marathon, y'all. That's 26.2 miles. Zoiks! And she's training for it in 97+ degree heat with 97% humidity (uphill both ways). Please, check it out.

3 comments:

Family by Love said...

I continue to pray every day and ask other to join me in prayer. I may not have gotten my wish on my birthday but maybe I'll get my wish of J's passport today.

Amy said...

Thanks, and happy birthday yesterday. Hope it was great.
Amy

Chapter Two said...

Oh I am praying and hoping, Amy. I try to stop here daily though I don't comment much. Many bessings!