Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fibro= boo-hiss

Okay, remember that recent post where I said I hadn't had "fibro flu" in like 5 weeks. I had it last Monday but just chalked it up to working, leading music and getting ready for VBS. I had it today. Fibro kicked my butt today. I had given up the doxycycline earlier this week or maybe over last weekend, I can't remember for sure, as I had seen no further results other than the missing fibro flu and I was tired of the stomach stuff that goes along with antibiotics. I worked two days in a row (I usually only work two or three days a week) and we were really busy today besides some other stresses going on in life so maybe that's what it was. We'll see.

In other news, they did not get the medical certificate for J yet because he "has to do X-ray" and the results should be available on Monday and then on to Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS). Sigh...I'm assuming that the x-ray is a chest x-ray to check for TB as a lot of the kids are given a vaccination that makes them test positive for TB. I don't know for sure though. Keep praying.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

I am still praying!!!!!!!!!!