Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meanwhile, back at the ranch

I haven't heard anything about our file since I've been back home. I have no idea if it's in the new step or what's happening with it. Sigh...

I'm sure you must have missed pics of the pets. And I know we're always posting pics of Sanomae in the laundry but this one's a little different. She by-passed the laundry and went up under the quilt. See her lumpy form? Yup, she likes it right under the quilt and on top of the comforter.

The kids always pile up the pillows on one end of the couch and sit on the other end. They almost never put them back, but that's okay with Dexter. He's kind of like the princess and the pea here on top of all the pillows.
Awww, I woke him from his nap with the camera. Isn't that too bad?
No, this is not a pet pic. It's my toothbrushes. No, I don't use all three at once. This is the result of not being able to find my favorite toothbrush anymore and buying three different ones in an effort to find one I like. Unfortunately, I don't like any of them, I like different things about each one of them. My favorite was Crest complete with a soft, compact head. I can't find them anywhere anymore. Sigh...maybe I should just go for the electric ones and try them out. That could get costly though, trying to find one of them that I like. Oh well.

No comments: