Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hmm....

I know I haven't been posting much but life is just so busy. And now I can't even figure out how to get my pics off my phone and on to my computer much less uploaded here. Sorry. And yes, T is a computer tech but he claims he can't figure out the droid stuff because he has an iphone. Whatever.

J has been very busy since school let out with his basketball career. You know, his freshman high school basketball "career". To hear him talk about it you would think it's a career. He is on his second basketball camp. Keeps us hopping and he's loving it. He certainly has the build for it. He eats constantly and there's not an ounce of fat on him. He just keeps growing. He has grown a foot in the not quite 4 years since he's been home.

A is enjoying her summer a bit more than last summer. She actually has time off to do some things.

T currently has all of the vehicles running, thank God. The truck, montero and A's car were all down for the count. Now he's working on the boat again. We are hoping to get it going for Father's day. We shall see. If he ever gets all the vehicles and boat running at the same time he has plans to make a "redneck theater seat" for when we go to the drive in. J calls it "a fe-ater seat".

I paid for milk, bread and eggs with coins from my last piggy bank today. Come on, payday! We NEED to sell a vehicle. I don't care if it's the van or the montero, we just need to sell something and try to dig out. So much for trying to simplify life. Ha! Men make plans and God laughs.

R and JT and the babies are doing okay. Little bumps in the road of life but they are healthy. They are keeping an eye on some fires near them.

Maybe I should do a thankful list. Let's see...I'm thankful for God, friends and family. T and I had a nice weekend near Atlanta a week and a half ago and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful for the beauty in the nature all around us.



No comments: