Thursday, May 30, 2013

Much ado about nothing

Wow, I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I posted. Life is crazy like that. So, what's been happening around here? Let's see...

T is getting ready for summer tech projects in the school system. He's also working on getting our boat to run. It's a slow process that he hasn't spent too much time on yet thankfully. We did get a nice ride in my dad's boat, after he started his barn on fire. It involved gasoline and a pump of some sort. He (my dad) said, "I found out something. I might be old but I can still move pretty fast when my foot is on fire!"

T and I are planning on heading to Atlanta this weekend. Sort of an anniversary trip since we didn't reallly do anything last month. 26 years is something to celebrate, yes?

My parents have discovered Duck Dynasty due to our discovering it on DVD. Dad keeps trying to go all Phil Robertson on us. But my mom won't eat squirrel brains yet. We are planning a DD party later this summer. The first great-grand for my parents should be here by then. He already has an outfit-a black onesie with a camo gator on it and a T-tiny camo hoodie. This is my nephew's and his wife's baby, due in July.

Speaking of babies, R and JT are doing well. They are settled in with the fact that they are having twins and R goes back to the doc today or tomorrow. She is at 12 weeks today. Keep praying for her.

A is working and enjoying life. She is happy to be out of school for the summer and spending time with friends and family.

J made the high school basketball team so we are at practices a lot. He's really excited about this.

I'm working and continuing schoolwork. I really like that I can work on it as I need/want to. The online thing is working well for me.

I guess that catches us up for now!

No comments: