Sunday, July 8, 2012

More random sentences

It's early morning and I've already been awake for much too long. Sigh...Misty woke me up and I really tried to go back to sleep but it just wouldn't happen.

J stayed out late last night with Bampa, working at a horse show. Or that's what Bampa was doing. I hope J was helping but he may have just been hanging out with friends for all I know.

A is house sitting this weekend. I haven't seen her since....Thursday?  I think.

I worked in the heat again yesterday. I'm tired of the heat and drought. Please Lord, send some rain and some cooler temps. Two weeks of 100+ is too much.

R says she fell off her horse yesterday and bruised her hip. Otherwise she's fine. The fires were 90% contained yesterday and they got a little rain this week.

I tried to fax my  high school transcripts yesterday. Boy, looking at those was a trip back in time. Couldn't get the fax to work so I will be mailing them. You know, snail mail.

I will be leading music at church again today. We have no ink in the printer so I had to hand write an order of service. Hope I wrote legibly.

We'd like to go camping again before school starts but don't know if we can pull it off. We'll see. School starts so early here, like they register the first week in Aug. But J is ready to go back. He misses the social aspect of it and he's not liking staying home by himself when I'm working.

Payday is coming this week and my pantry and fridge surely need it. We are doing the "eat down" thing, you know, where you eat whatever is still in the house and make very creative dinners or everyone does their own thing. We've come up with some interesting stuff in the last week.

Well, I guess that's all my random sentences for now. I have a post in my head about making laundry detergent. Sooner or later it will make it to the blog. That's all for now.

No comments: