Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Phone trip pics

I'm in the middle of a mountain of laundry. And that doesn't even include J's because he likes to do his own laundry. He likes to do his own because then he can control when he has to put his clothes away. Whatever.

I worked yesterday so I'm glad for a day when I can stay at home and not fix my hair and not put make-up on. Tomorrow I have the long-awaited appointment with the vein doc for my varicose veins in my wrist. Please pray that I get some answers and treatment that works.

And now the phone pic dump. These are mostly from our trip. This first one is the FL landscape.

We went gator "hunting" on my uncle's boat in a channel off Lake Okeechobee.

Captain J.

Oop, there's a gator. Just call us "swamp people". "Dat'sa big gatah."

J and BB watching for gators.

Look at all the water turkeys in the tree. My uncle thinks it's funny to scare them all so all of us were doing that in no time.

Dad borrowed a bike to go look at something. Oh, J got to drive the golf cart around this park and loved it.

We went fossil hunting in the Peace river. You just scoop the dirt up and into a screen and dig through it for the fossils. We found lots of shark teeth (over 600 between the 3 of us), dugong bones and I found a part of a megalodon bone. When I showed it to dad to ask what it was he said, "ooohhh mmyyyy God." I decided right away I was keeping the OMG bone, whatever it was.

Dad's arm next to my arm. He's been down there long enough he's starting to look more like J than me.

More of the fossils. We spent 2 days in the river. Well, T, dad and I did. J went one day. He went bowling with the ladies the second day. He didn't do well until someone helped him find a ball that fit his hand well and showed him how where ever he pointed his thumb that's where the ball would go. Then he beat all the old ladies. Oh, he like shuffleboard too.

Of course we went to Linger Lodge again.

Because it's just....

...such a weird place to go.

J is always moving and it's hard to get a good pic of him.

Bird in the Linger Lodge campground.

Love this pic.

FL sunrise.

Love this one too.

J built this creamer pyramid.

And here he's showing my new suitcase. It should fit in the carry-on on Frontier.

Last sunset in FL, in the park where my parent's are.

Sunset on the way home.

My vincas are blooming.

And the azalea.

Misty is very needy and wants to be very close. Touching is better.

That's all for now.

No comments: