Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life!

Ah. A moment to sit down and post a quick update. I've been working a lot this week. Will surely appreciate it on the check and fibro has sort of been not bothered by it. In other words, I'm not experiencing fibro flu. After a few weeks of some relief the hip pain is back. I've not slept well the last couple of nights. I guess the steroid shot has worn off. Sigh... but  I haven't had fibro flu this week.

We had a bump in the road with J at school this week. He just doesn't want to do the work. Who does? But a lesson we all have to learn is, we have to do the lessons. That's a tough one sometimes. He's so smart and so not motivated.

We haven't seen much of A this week as she's been at work, school or P's. P is having spring break this week so they are spending every eve together.

T got some trees that had fallen or were taken down on the side of the house cut up last night. We have had some cooler but gorgeous days.

So many thoughts in my head about future, adoption, school, income. I can't sort them all out.

We are considering locking J's hair. He says he's ready. I will give it an honest try.

Look at this guy! I haven't posted any new pics of him in a while. Love my Diesel cat!! He looks like he's saying, "Can I help you?"

And I will leave you with a little snippet of words to live by. Just because it enters your head does not mean it should come out your mouth.