Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A few pics

J's hair is long. Too long to just let it be anymore. He only likes to spray some oil sheen on it, brush it and go but that wasn't working for his length anymore. We decided to twist it and see if it will lock up. It was pretty late when I got done twisting it but this is a pic of the finished product. Poor pic, I know.

This pic resembles his regular personality much better. This was snapped just after a wink because my phone has some serious lag time issues.

A wanted to do something Sunday eve so we all decided to go to the park in town. We played with a soccer ball in the tennis courts until the ball broke. T pulled the innards out of it and A wore it on her head.
 Then we played basketball. We played Horse. People, wait for it....I won! Never thought that would happen. I was so thrilled to beat P that I had to text everyone and P wouldn't even look at me. Ha!!! I love it. A won the next game. None of us, including her, ever expected that to happen. She got some lucky shots that none of us were lucky on. Us women were HOT that night! Woot!!

I took a pic of my first rose on my little bush by the house. I was so excited over it. But then I walked over to my mom's and saw this. Yeah, mine was not impressive at all compared to her's. Isn't it gorgeous? You should see it in person. It's so much better than a junky phone pic.

J was talking about some of the kids in his class who don't do their homework the night before, they do it in the morning and then if they don't get it done they get a 0. He said, "But de smart girls do deir homework de night before." I asked him what does that show you, going for the "it's smart to do your homework the night before" answer but he said, "Better date de smart girls." Ahhhh!!!

And one more "lost in translation", last night he was again singing, "Jeremiah was a bulldog." Gotta love it!

No comments: