Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The phone pics

Ok, apparently blogger is letting me upload pics again. At least for now. Yay for now!

This is the mess that greeted us the other morning after A left for school. She has a 7:00am class this semester and she was looking for coffee. She finally found it but left this in her wake.

The other morning this is what...

my computer screen looked like...
 
while I was trying to view it.

Someone suggested that it might be a cat virus...

but I think she just wanted "her" chair back.

We got one of those wii dance games the other day. Talk about funny. Here is J and a friend "dancing".

Diesel fell asleep with his toy the other day. I woke him up when I tried to take a pic but he was actually sleeping with the toy.

See that other little glob to the left? That's a piece of the toy and the floor was littered with glittery strands. Apparently destroying toys is exhausting work.

And this is one of my favs. Took this in town today. Little old lady driving the car. Think she forgot something when she put gas in her car? I especially love that the cap is hanging there.

No comments: