Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No real title, just some randomness

Wow, I had no idea it has been 9 days since I posted last. Maybe I should do a quick little review of each one of us. Let's see. How about oldest to youngest.

T. Well, he helped me get the Christmas decorations down and was happy to go back to work on the 3rd. He's been working on some computers and tonight is our first Camelot practice. He is going to be a knight.

Me. Well, I've been working a lot as one co-worker has been out of town with a family emergency. And then the store owners both came down with a nasty stomach bug. I turned a year older since I posted last and was having some weird feelings about that but when I came home from work my hubby and children had made a beautiful birthday dinner for me, and my parents and aunt and her new hubby joined us. I was very blessed. And we start Camelot this evening. I will be a lady in waiting. Why yes, some of us have been waiting longer than others.

R and JT and Skylar got back to CO safely. JT is in sergeant school and R is back to work. And they found a TN walking horse for free. In CO. She is thrilled. I will have to post a pic of Andy soon.

A is doing quite well after her tonsilectomy. She is back to work and will be back to school Friday. She is also job hunting.

J is back to school and so far, so good. His attitude is good and it seems like he's reading better all of a sudden too.

The cats are glad that Skylar's gone. The dogs are liking the warmer temps we've been having but none of us are liking the rain. My dad, brother and niece get back from Haiti today. They were on a one week mission team. I think that's about all the randomness for now but how about a couple lost in translations? We were looking at pics of a parade and J said, "What's dat dog? Oh yeah, Bloopy" Bloopy/Snoopy. So close. Then another pic came up and he said, "Hermit de frog!" Hermit/Kermit. So close. And my favorite one was when he shouted, "Chef Kazowski!!" which is what he calls himself in the kitchen. It was the pillsbury dough boy.

No comments: