Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Phone pics and L.I.T.

We have been busy, busy, busy. It's kind of nice to have the play to practice and look forward to. I'm not sure how we'll ever remember the words to the songs though. So far, as part of the ensemble/chorus we've only sung tra la la and yah, yah. How are we going to keep straight whether we tra, la or yah? This time of year can get you bogged down without something to look forward to though so we will work hard to do our best tra la yah's.

Yesterday T and J helped our friends work on the dining room of the cafe they are opening soon while I worked.

A's interview went well the other day. The lady was so impressed with her that she said if she had an opening she'd give her the job and when an opening comes up, A can have it.

Fibro is whooping me again, this time in the sleep area. I haven't slept well consistently for a few months. I just get a good night every now and then.

Lost in translation. This is a conversation we had at the dinner table last week; T-Did you see what the dogs brought home?
Me-That huge bone?
A-I saw that. It's really big.
Me-I don't know what it came from but whatever it was, it was huge.
J-Maybe it's from a dinosaur.
Me-Maybe.
J-We need to get a psychologist out here to look at it!
Hahahahha! Psychologist/scientist. So close.

We have had some strange weather here lately. We've gone from sunny days...

to rain and clouds with a rainbow...

to snow!

My birthday present from my parents came the other day. A ukulele. It's so little and so cute!

Diesel loves to cuddle.

And he's still amazed at the water dripping from the faucet. He knows that one day,

if he just keeps trying,

he will catch that stream of water!

And because this is too cute not to share, this is my SIL's cat, Frito. His name is Frito because that's his fav food. This is his "hands up or I'll shoot!" pose.

And this is his "Ah, you got me!" pose. Isn't Frito too cute?

No comments: