Friday, October 7, 2011

Phone pics

We had the meeting at school on Wed regarding how to motivate J to do better, to live up to his full potential. He just doesn't care about his future right now, what 14yo does? I don't know how to make him understand that everything he does now affects his future and there is more to life than tv and video games. He's doing pretty well and has some good characteristics, we just don't know how to push him without frustrating him. He didn't make the basketball team either. They said he could join them in practice if he wanted to but he wouldn't get much, if any, court time during games. He opted out. I really don't think he was trying very hard. He wants to be part of things but he doesn't want to work at it.

We have had some gorgeous days here this week. Sunny and in the 80's. Love it! I plan to wash Vanna Blue today and vacuum it out for our trip. We shall see. 

Here are some pics from my phone. No, I do not have an iphone, just a cheapo thing that (hopefully) gets the job done. I titled this pic "Misty Was Here". She tried to climb into the cabinet and knocked all the movies down. Then I found her sitting, looking the other way like she had done nothing, about 4 feet from the mess.

Like I said, the weather has been awesome and we have had some great sunsets. You know I have a thing about sunsets and last night's was gorgeous. Remember, cheapo phone and taken while driving.



I texted R last week and asked her to send me a pic of Skylar, just because I miss her and she's so stinkin' cute! Well, my mom found me my own lil Skylar at a yard sale and I don't have to feed or bathe or take mine outside. Perfect.

Oreo and Trixie meet me at the car each morning when I get back from taking J to school. How could you not love that face?

And my lil skylar sits on the computer desk and behaves perfectly.

Heavens to mergatroid, A cleaned her room! I took a pic to prove that it can be done. I wonder if she slept in that bed? I didn't go near the closet, just took the pic from the door. It will actually stay clean for 24 hours at least because she finished it last night and she will be gone all day today. J asked her why she changed her room around again and she said she just gets bored easy. She's funny that way.

And I titled this pic, "The Remains of the Day" or in this case the night. Diesel broke another plate last night, sometime in the middle of the night. I had to get up and sweep it up. I threw him in with T so he didn't cut his paw pads. Good thing he's cute!

No comments: