Sunday, October 16, 2011

Going to the beach...

...Going to the beach. Going to the beach, hey, hey, hey, hey.

We left Friday afternoon and had dinner with my brother and his family with my nephew and his wife who now live in the Chattanooga area. We went to Sticky Fingers. Traffic was kind of bad and we were late getting there but we got to see their house and had a nice time with all of them.

Then we headed on to Ms. H's house north of Atlanta. J declared her the nicest lady ever before we even got there.

Sat morning we got up and headed to Edisto Island, SC. Woot! The weather is perfect so far and I will post pics when I can. J has a friend along and they have ridden their bikes all over the campground. We are staying in my parents camper since ours needed the bearings re-packed and the truck needs a few things too.

So far, so good.

No comments: