Saturday, October 22, 2011

Home again, home again, jiggety jog.

Is jiggety really a word? Anyway... we are home again, safe and sound. I missed my Diesel and my bed. And my own toilet. I hate using public restrooms. I missed A too.

I will post pics when I can. We had a great time. The kids (J had a friend with him) travelled well and behaved pretty well. They each earned 50cents one day by being quiet for the last 20-25 min. of a ride in the car. We were in my parents truck and I think my mom was about to flip her lid. J talks incessantly.

A held down the fort while we were gone. The house is still standing. The dishwasher was full and had a strange smell. I ran it for her. Diesel came in for some food and some loving and went back out again. He drooled on T first though. Misty is fat and sassy. The dogs were glad to see us.

J's friend (who happens to be the son of one of the CO ladies) fell asleep in the car and J put a chip in his mouth. I took a pic and sent it to everyone and then thought, omg, he could choke on that. About that time he coughed and moved around but settled back down. The chip flew out when he coughed and we were all laughing. We stopped for lunch and I showed him the pic and he snatched my phone and erased the pic. But I still have it where I sent it to people. Bahahaha!! He said we were mean and I said, J's the one who put a chip in your mouth. I just took the pic. He said, "You put a chip in my mouth?!?" He didn't even know it!

Now the kids are carving pumpkins that A and her bf brought home. I'm going to go roast pumpkin seeds, in between loads of stinky laundry.

No comments: