Friday, July 8, 2011

Picture post!

Ok. I don't get blogger and it's randomness with my pics but, whatever. We'll go with it. T's parents got here on Thur eve. We went out to eat after praise team practice and had a nice time with them. R and JT got here on Friday about mid-day and they had another couple with them. We all went to the local fireworks show that evening. Here are a few samples. 

I love this one because it looks like little musical notes.

On Wed evening I started staining the new doors. They are metal doors so I use a gel stain. I have a graining tool but the gel stain was old and lumpy and the doors were a gray primer instead of white so I ended up just ragging it on and it looks ok. Not what I'd like but ok. I tape off parts of it to help get the look of wood.

Finished on the inside. The edges and outside are still primer gray.

This was the evening of the 4th. No makeup and after swimming.

All of us. T, JT, R, J in front of G'ma, me, A and G'pa.

Silly one!

R and JT. If they ever have babies they will have beautiful blue eyes.

We went to the lake after church on Sunday. Here is G'ma and I in my dad's boat.

G'pa watching J tubing behind my dad's boat.

At a waterfall we like to go to.

The young'uns.


The old'uns.

We think this is A's bf, P, skiing behind our boat. There was so much junk in the water that T had to drive, I had to watch for junk and we had another spotter for the skier.

Everyone else was in dad's boat.

Some last minute instructions for the soldier skiers.

And arm wrestling in the other boat.

We think this is JT. He made it up on the first try. I'm so glad I glanced back in time to see him wildly trying to hang on at one point with one foot/ski out of the water and arms and legs flailing just before he wiped out. So funny! 

Soldier buddy. He perfected a butt surfing move. He started to fall back but it was like the water bounced him back up. Then he started to fall again and the same thing happened. Then again. He was up, down, up, down, up, down, up! Butt surfing.

And now back to the water fall. Thank you blogger. You've already seen the old'uns and the young'uns. This is the between'uns. And soldier buddy's wife.

And this is dad and soldier buddy, D, in dad's boat. Think that's a self portrait of my dad? I think so.

No comments: