Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All in the family

Ok, blogger is so strange sometimes. But, whatever. Something I really wish I had are baby pics of J. He's so cute now at almost 14 I wish I knew what he looked like as a baby. I need to find a pic I have of him and his birthmom. He looks so much like her. Anyway, I was thinking about how the girls like us or like other members of the family. When A was born she looked just like my baby pics. Sorry this is sideways (thank you, blogger) but I'm in the black and white pic and A is in color. We could have been twins! There's another pic further down (again, thank you blogger) that's blurrier but at least you won't crane your neck to see it.

This is when A was about 5 and I was about 4. See? Twins.


And R looked just like her daddy. Speaking of twins, T is a twin. He's on the right in the pics. You can try clicking on them to blow them up.

A and I. Our hands, mouths, eyes and eyebrows are just alike.

T and R at about 5 years old.

As the girls grew, R ended up looking more like me and A reminds me of T's sisters somewhat. This is my senior pic, R's senior pic and A's senior pic left to right.

Yup, R and I look a lot alike except she got her daddy's eye color.

A and I. I was holding Franny the terror. I mean terrior. She was so cute but she was a pistol.

Some fav baby pics of R. She often did that little sideways pose in the top pic.

Fav toddler pic of R. Look how blond she was.

Fav baby pic of A. T used to say she was so fat that she didn't have joints, she just had folds.

Fav toddler pic of A. She LOVED to dance. This was her "I Wanna Be Loved By You" costume. She potty trained in order to go to dance class because I told her I couldn't afford both dance and diapers.

And just because he's so cute, here is Diesel sleeping in front of the computer.

He has an overbite which keeps his mouth from closing completely. If he had large front teeth he'd be buck toothed.

No comments: