Saturday, November 13, 2010

No real title

No new pix to post. Not much news. A is doing really well and her throat looks about normal again. She wants to do everything so I guess she's feeling fine. We have to keep reminding her to take it easy.

J has a friend coming over and he's going to drive me nuts before his friend gets here. I finally told him to turn the tv on 'til his friend gets here.

I made apple scones yesterday. They are awesome. I also made apple, raisin, bran muffins and they are good too. J loves them. He thought they were cupcakes and asked where the cream (icing) was and could he decorate them. Don't tell him that they're good for him.

The weather here has been awesome. Cool nights but beautiful warm sunny days. Love it. T and I walked in our woods yesterday afternoon.

That's all for now.

No comments: