Sunday, October 24, 2010

'Nother li'l update

Nothing big going on, just busy, busy, busy.

A made more candles and took them to a United way fundraiser to sell. She didn't sell any candles but she sold some hot cocoa and some cookies for me. Yay!

J has been bored and is ready to go back to school. Yay!

My parents are heading home this week. Yay! (I think. Ha!)

Led music at church this morning. It went well (yay!) even though I rambled some and couldn't think of the right words while talking between songs. Stupid fibromyalgia. It steals my nouns.

T got everything he wanted to keep back into the tool shed. Yay!

We have storms with possible tornadoes heading our way. Not yay.

J is supposed to have 4 games this week. One Monday, one Tuesday and two on Thursday. I'm thinking the Monday one may get rained out but we really need the rain. This will be the end of the Fall Ball season.

R and JT hopefully have a plan. Please pray that this can happen for them, if it's the Lord's will. I'll let you know more when things are more concrete.

Must go read to J. We're reading "The Swiss Family Robinson" to him and he's really into it. I hope we can locate the old Disney movie after we're done reading it to him.

No comments: