Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday

I got to talk to J today but I still have no idea if our file made it to DHS. Sigh...I asked him if he knew if it made it and he said no, so I don't know if that means no-he doesn't know or no-it didn't make it. Keep praying.

We had a baptism service at my parent's pool after church today. It was a really neat service. The guy who fell off the roof a couple months ago was baptised. It took 3 guys and an old army stretcher to lower him into the water but he was determined to be baptised. He did great but the old army cot didn't make it. It ripped down the middle. Yeah, we're a pretty laid back bunch.

Not much else going on. The sun has been out today which is wonderful after so much rain lately. The last two years we had summer droughts but not this year. It's been cool too. August has just started though.

No comments: