Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend review

I did not sleep well at all Friday night which made for an interesting Saturday. Oh well. I did manage to get a few things done although I think there is still a load of laundry in the dryer.

It rained off and on yesterday which we really needed. Let it rain.

The swelling in A's hand has gone down considerably. It took until Friday afternoon before it started going down. When it was swollen you couldn't really see where the actual sting was. Now that it's down, the sting shows up quite a bit. Weird.

T got the rest of the work done on the camper. Yay! Now we are ready to go camping.

We had some frustrations this last week with trying to refinance our house but things seem to be a go for now.

R and I have worked a lot this week as everyone else was on vacation. It's like that through the middle of this week. Sigh...but we are thankful for jobs.

We're praying for a passport for J tomorrow (Monday). Please pray with us. They originally promised it on the 15th. Huge sigh...

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have thought of you guys a lot this weekend and I've been praying that J will be home in July! I know our God is big enough, strong enough, and powerful enough to do this. Please keep us posted.