Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I'm still fighting the snotitis but it seems to be getting better today. Monday was okay, yesterday not so good, somewhat better today. Anyway, I promised pics of the decorations. A pretty much decorated the whole house. I put lights and garland on the tree and set some things out here and there and she has pretty much done everything else.

I had to put this one in here. Dexter is still looking for the treats and willing the door to open.
The piano is all decorated. Sorry for that glare.

The Christmas cactus is blooming like crazy. Can you see all the little blossoms?

Here is one close up.

The staircase.

It has lots of lights on it.

Here is the fat, fluffy, flat-topped tree.

Dexter is enjoying the new blankets we put out just for him (so he thinks).

This is the top of my kitchen cabinets. I don't know why but I really like this pic.

2 comments:

danellejoy said...

Beautiful, Amy! You gave me motivation and the idea to light up the top of my kitchen cabinets too! Thanks! I think your tree is cute and unique! ;-)

Amy said...

Thanks. Technically, it was my daughter who gave you the motivation.
Amy