Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hard waiting day

It's been a really hard day of waiting on this crazy adoption process. Some days are just harder than others. Please pray for us. There is so much that I don't understand. It's so hard. I cannot fathom how it's good for J to be in an institution, regardless of how good it is, than to be with a family who loves him. I cannot understand how this endless waiting is good, or where the good will come from it. We're at 31 months and counting. It's hard, so hard. I do know that I'm to "be anxious for nothing but in everything with prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving let my requests be made known to God, and the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus." So, I pray. And I think of a thankful list. Let's see, I'm thankful for my hubby and kids. My parents. My brother and his family. I'm thankful for T's parents. I'm thankful for the sunshine and blue skies we had today. I'm thankful for a washer and dryer, and a dishwasher. I'm thankful for chocolate (have I mentioned that before?)

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

I'm praying that we both hear some good news this week! Ruth