Sunday, April 6, 2008

A few pics

Here's a pic of Dexter. Yes, all that black fluff in the basket is, in fact, a cat. The lighter spot towards the bottom is his ear. I love it when they do things like this.

A did R's make-up. We worked on her hair together. They're actually a really good team. A takes R's finger and has her stick out her tongue and then A uses R's moistened finger to blend the make-up. It cracked me up watching them.

Aha, finished with the make-up part. Now the hair.

Over at R's friend's house. Here are the two prom ladies.

And the happy couple. He wore pink to match her dress. They didn't have the flowers on yet but BF did a good job picking them out. They were really pretty.

And the two couples just about ready to go. R has her flower on her wrist.
They had a good time. They ate, they danced, they came back to the house and watched a movie. A went to work at my mom's Sat. morning and mom was telling her about when she went to prom. I thought that was cool that R was making memories for a lifetime. I didn't have a prom but I did go to a formal dinner. I still remember that fairly well. T was home-schooled and didn't go to a prom either so this was pretty special for us. It'll be A's turn next. Zoiks!
No adoption news. It's just one of those things that we probably won't understand here on earth. I'm waiting for J to call right now. I really look forward to those calls even though there's a lot of "dead air" and yes and no questions. Oh Lord, please bring him home.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

Your daughter looked beautiful! Still praying about the adoption with you. It is so frustrating that it just plain hurts. I've been thinking of you often and praying for our boys to come home.