Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October already?!

Wow! This year has flown by. I can't believe it's October already. I'm ready for fall but I haven't gotten out a single fall decoration. How awful is that? Oh well. We've been busy. My online classes are "at your own pace" and I've been cranking it out as fast as I can. I'm not wearing myself out but just working as fast as I can.

We celebrated J's birthday this weekend. He went rollerskating with some friends. Two of them were really good skaters and two were beginners. J has only been about 5 times and he does pretty well considering. So he was kind of in the middle.

Please pray that A passes her math class. She struggles with it.

Will be sharing some good news for JT as soon as we can.

Both of our daughters are able to drive a standard transmission now. Mostly without killing their cars. Mostly.

I have a stew in the crockpot. I love crockpot cooking.

This was the sky on my way home from work last night.

This is the apron we made for J. It says "Chef Pazowski's Haitian Cuisine". T made it on paint.net and we printed it on transfer paper and ironed it on. J likes it. He calls himself Chef Pazowski when he's in the kitchen. He also asked for Hollister shirts for his birthday. He scored 4 of them, 3 fedoras, his apron, an itunes card, other clothes and some money. He's a happy 15yo.

Here he is in one of his fedoras with powder sugar from a donut all over his mouth. Got donuts?

1 comment:

Kelly Bartlett said...

Love the apron! I might have to check out that website. :-)