Friday, September 28, 2012

Of Kids and Cats

Yes, it's been a while since I posted. Yes, the excuse is still the same. Busy, busy, busy. A works 40+ hours a week and goes to school full time too. Plus she has a boyfriend, who does the same thing. We hardly ever see her. Ah, college life. Those college students like to burn the candle at both ends, don't they? Hey wait. I'm a college student too. Classes are going well for me. Thanks for asking.

I had another MRI on my wrist on Wed. Praying that it's very clear what's going on and very clear how to treat it.

T has had something going on with his eye this week. Allergies maybe but wow, is his eye red.

We need to sell A's old car. It runs and can get you from point A to point B but that's about it. It was very dependable for her. If you know anyone looking for a cheap car that runs, put them in touch with us.

And now, the pics.

This cat... 

didn't know that this cat....

was under this blanket in this pic. He couldn't figure out why that blanket was moving and trying to attack him!

What? So I'm on top of your cabinets. So what?

I just want to take a little nap up here. It doesn't bother me at all if I knock something down.

This guy...

has a birthday this week. Happy birthday to a sweet (most of the time), charming (most of the time), thoughtful (most of the time), young man. Love you lots, J! Even if you are a goober when you take self portraits.

You know I wouldn't post pics without a sunset. I like how my headlights are shining on the road.

Fat cat in a guitar case.

T loves to mess with Diesel's head by ejecting the DVD and pushing it back in with the remote. For some reason this has always intrigued Diesel. And since we're so much more advanced than the cat we do it over and over and over.

Misty wants the world to revolve around her. No computers. No books. No tv. Just Misty. Only Misty.

We have 3 doors in the house and Misty will go out one and 10 minutes later come back in the next one in succession around the house. Then she tells us all about her big adventure. Diesel on the other hand wants to be outside only. If it weren't for food or an occasional nap on top of the cabinets he would stay out all the time. They don't get along well at all. But this morning they both wanted out the same door at the same time. There they are. Left and right. Goofy cats. And Misty came back in the same door 10 minutes later. She didn't even make it to the next door. Good thing I was here to open it for her. Could have been a disaster.

Thought I'd do a thankful list. It's been a while. I'm thankful for this crazy family that God has blessed me with. I'm thankful for access to medical care. I'm thankful for the jobs we have. I'm thankful for music and pets that enrich our lives.

No comments: