Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A shout out to all my "loveys"

Yes, we are busy as always. It seems like I'm having a hard time keeping up. We are looking forward to fall break next week. The doc called about my wrist MRI. It's another cyst, though not exactly the same kind and he's thinking it's tangled in some scar tissue and a tendon and that's why it's painful. Guess what the treatment is? Live with it and see if it goes away or surgery. I have another appointment in Nov and we will decide for sure then but probably surgery.

I thought I might do a shout out to all my "fambily", you know, because I love them. And I happen to have a moment. I really should be doing some schoolwork but family is first.

Of course, I love my parents. I love my mom's laughter and my dad's zest for life (even though he drives us crazy sometimes in his zeal). I pray health and happiness and peace for them.

I love my hubby, T. He never ceases to amaze me with his ability to fix things, to think outside the box and to problem solve. He loves me dearly and I love him dearly. I pray that you will seek to honor God in every part of your life, just like your name says.

R, my first born. Your talents and determination are astounding. I love that you can sit somewhere and write stories and feel like you've spent time with people that you've just made up in a story. Lutrine, TX, baby. We are going to do it some day. I love your fierce love for your hubby and critters. I pray peace for you as you await JT's homecoming.

JT, you are not my own but you are my son just the same. I love your creativity and enthusiasm. I love that you can take a few words and make up a song right on the spot. I miss singing with you and your wife. I pray that you return home healthy and whole, physically, mentally and spiritually and ready to take on life.

A, oh my goodness. What would life be without my A, my Lulu? Your motivation to succeed is awesome. You are creative and beautiful and full of life. I pray that you will keep God the center of your life and all that other stuff will fall into place.

J, my son. We waited for you to get here longer than you've actually been here. What an awful wait it was but I think that it taught us all things that we will carry with us forever. I love your big heart and your thoughtfulness. And your way with words and that you can laugh about it. I pray that you will seek to put God first in your life. You are loved.

And P. Though you are not officially a part of the family, you are a part of the family. I love your work ethic and your willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. You have such a goofy sense of humor that we all enjoy. I pray that you will be a man after God's own heart.

You are all loved. And that's my shout out for today.

No comments: