Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Storm pics, Camelot, fibro

We had some bad storms come through here last week. Thankfully the really bad stuff went around us as it often does. It was unusually warm and the jet stream was dipping low and it set us up for some bad weather. Here are some pics that I think I took last Wed. Wed and Fri were the worse days for the storms. This is looking west and you can tell the storms were to the north.

This is looking north.



Northwest.

Here is a not very great pic of one of the banners that A made for Camelot. That bottom crown really is straight it's just that the material of the banner is folded a little.

And here is J helping out on the scaffolding at the Arts Center. He has worked so hard and done so much and he's been very good with watching the younger children.

I have a dr appointment today to hopefully get a steroid injection in my SI joint. I'm hoping that it will improve my hip pain, which will improve my sleep, which will improve my life.

"Camelot" opens in a couple of days. T knows his lines pretty well and we both have our songs memorized to the best of our ability. This has been a rough week but for the most part it's still fun. We had a rough evening with parenting last night too but seem to be working it out. That didn't help the play stuff much but we are pressing through.

R hears from JT some and so far he is safe and they are settling in to the routine of deployment. Please keep us all in your prayers.

No comments: