Friday, March 23, 2012

Phone pics

Get ready. Here comes a bunch of phone pics! Mostly of skies, of course!

Sunset from a couple days ago.

We've had some gorgeous days and some stormy days.

Oops, rubber band melted in the bottom of my stove. I have children, that's how.

Wacky the OFS duck coming to remind us....

...that he hasn't been fed yet.

Redbuds blooming. This pic is for my mom.

Stormy sky yesterday afternoon.

And Peaches playing in the rafters at the store where I work.

T took these sunset pics last night...

in between working on his truck...

because the driveshaft fell apart...

but it's replaced and a gorgeous sunset to boot.

The sky this morning...

on the way to school.

And from the barn. So pretty!

And a pink redbud tree. I already sent this pic to my mom.

No comments: