Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday evening

A is back to soccer practice. They had a couple weeks off and now it's back to work. Still praying that they get a coach by the time school starts. She's still working for Nanny and having a fun summer with her friends.

R and JT are okay. One of their cars is down, both of their computers are messing up and the reality of how much it costs to live has sunk in. But they are working through it. At least they have the second car and T helped R's computer at least be functional. Thankful for the little things.

T is busy at work and fixing computers. He never ceases to amaze me. He has lost 6 pounds since he started on this exercise program and cut sugar out. He's eating much healthier.

I led music Sunday and enjoyed it. The people who played and sang with me made it a lot of fun. I'm not leading this week but we are having a guest leader and he wants to work with the team. Should be fun.

I prayed last night or early this morning that J would want his hair cut before we make our trip to WI. He informed me on the way to the sitter's this morning that he wants a mohawk like the sitter's son has. Maybe I should have been more specific in my prayer. I'm fine with a mohawk though, so it's good.

J loves to watch America's Funniest Home Videos and he always says the intro for Tom Bergeron with them. Only for the last 10 months or so he's always said, "Toooooooooom Jefferson!" Then he says, "Oh man," when he gets it wrong. Then he practices Bergeron for a while. Next week, repeat. This week he was sure he had it. The intro came on and he yelled, "Toooooom Gibberish!!" And then he said, "Oh man," when he realized it was wrong. So funny!

No comments: