Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bullet points

-Had a good day with J today. I guess that means a meltdown is about to happen. But I can enjoy today.

-Working, working, working=busy, busy, busy. Around the house, at the store, at the Board Of Ed, at Nanny's, at friend's, at church...

-T still off sugar and walking and exercising quite a bit. Will probably be good for all of us. He has lost 2 1/2 pounds. Woot!

-A got her "unrestricted" license today. TN has "graduated licensing" so for the last year she had to be home by 11, not out before 6, and only one other person in the car with her unless it was siblings. Now that she is unrestricted she already has plans to take multiple people somewhere. I don't even think they care where they are going.

-I'm leading worship at church Sunday. I've been playing and singing but it's been a while since I've led. Just a little nervous, but that's ok.

-T pulled the "Container formerly known as Sacajemama" (camper) out today. Will be cleaning it up and inspecting for winter damage from frost or critters. The smell in there is a little iffy. I'll work on that too.

-As requested I have pix from nephew's wedding in my possession. Will try to post on Friday.

-Some recent "lost in translation" moments. Sprinkles=sparklers (I want to do a "sprinkles".) Peanut=p---- (boy part-don't ask how that came up but it had something to do with bug bites). Buttons=bug bites

-Th-th-th-that's all, folks!

No comments: