Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Li'l update

The girls made it to CO almost without any problems. They got lost for a few minutes because the cigarette lighter doesn't work in JT's car and the GPS died but they found their way. I hear there was a speeding incident with R too. Sigh...that's T's child.

I survived my first day of summer home with J. He survived it too. Today we are going to do some shopping. That will be interesting. He's playing the drums right now. And he's doing the "white boy overbite." Silly boy.

All of our out of towners got home okay. My brother and SIL still had some at their house this morning. I think they are heading out today.

J will stay with a friend tomorrow and Monday while I work. Then they go out of town and A will have to keep him next Thursday. Hopefully they will both survive that. Then the following week J is going to a day camp. Those are the changes subject to plan. Semper Gumby.

No comments: