Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another li'l update

J is doing well at camp. I keep hearing positive reports about him. On the bedwetting issue we thought he was doing well. But this morning I found some wet clothes in his laundry basket and they smelled of urine. I checked his bed and it was just a little wet but also smelly. I can deal with the bedwetting but not the lying. There's a teeny tiny chance that he really didn't realize he was wet but how can you not notice? I cannot tolerate the lying. Sigh...

A is busy with life and soccer. They don't have a coach at present but a group of dedicated girls are getting together regularly to practice. How's that for commitment? Now if I could just get her to hang up her clothes and put the food away when she's done.

JT is off this week so he and R are hanging out at home and doing some fun things. He found an office chair on the side of the road and they cleaned it up and are using it. Sonna loves it. She spent hours in our office chair before she moved out west. R and JT tell us that "The Karate Kid" is very good.

T is at a training session today through Friday. Thankfully he charged the AC in Big Momma before he left. He says it needs another can though to really make a difference. I'm so thankful he can do stuff like that. He never ceases to amaze me when he's working on something whether it's a large mechanical item or a tiny little electrical/technical item. He wonders how I can spell and remember phone numbers and I marvel at his ability to fix things.

No comments: