Sunday, March 7, 2010

Still here

Hey, we're still here just busy like always. JT is getting ready to deploy tomorrow. Well, can you ever really be ready for that? Please keep him (and her) in your prayers. They got a dog to help protect R while he's gone. It's a beagle named Selah. Sanomae is not impressed with the dog but they are getting used to each other. We'll be heading that way in a couple weeks.

J asked me to cut his hair again. He wanted it short on the sides. It's shorter on the sides than I would have liked for the length of the top but I like it okay. It really makes him look different, older. There was some interesting stuff hiding down inside his hair, mostly lint. Hmm. This morning he was brushing his hair and he said, "Look. I have a dot on de side of my head." I had seen it before and said, "It's just a mole or something." He said, "Ah, my head is getting moley?!?"

We tried to paint Elvis (car A drives) this weekend. It was looking really good until we got to the clear coat. I think we didn't wait long enough for the paint to cure well. Sigh...A will be riding with her friend, E this week. She still doesn't have any job prospects.

We saw Dr. Kevin Leman this morning at church. He's a lot of fun to listen to. We are going back Monday night for a seminar called "Have a New Husband by Friday" which is about the marriage relationship and relationships in general.

I guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

Jean Sharp said...

Amy! I just found you guys in the blog world! How wonderful!
It's so neat to be able to read and catch up with you. It sounds like so much is going on-- new, exciting, big things! Wow! Thomas and I will keep you all in prayers.
R's wedding looked so wonderful! Beautiful bride and groom! Your family is growing in all sorts of ways. We're sorry we weren't there to share it with you. Is she living close to you guys?

Well, just thought I'd pop in and say hi!

I look forward to hearing all about your adventures,

Jean (Jacobs) Sharp