Monday, October 12, 2009

Another first

Well, only 6 weeks home and he tried out for a play at the local arts center. I took J to watch his sister, A, audition for a play. They asked him if he wanted to and he didn't have a clue what to expect so we just watched for a while. When he saw some little bitty kids reading for a part, he decided that he could handle that so he signed up. Or rather, I filled out the paper for him. I had to "feed him" the words but he was handling pretty long lines at one time. I doubt he'll get a part but it was a good experience for him to try out and I'm glad that they humored us. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

Way to go J! I hope you try many new things. I hope things are going well for you. We had a good day here, so there is hope in the camp again.