Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day trip

R, her bf and I went to bf's grandparent's farm yesterday. We had a good time and it was a beautiful place. Thanks Pawpaw and Bubba (shortened from a slavic form of the word for Grandmother).
As of this morning our file was still not out of Ministry of Justice and I haven't heard anything new. It's beyond frustrating. Please pray. If it doesn't get out by tomorrow it will have to wait until next week because Friday is a holiday in Haiti. I'm so tired of this 37 month paper pregnancy. Blech!
Trying to keep it positive, here are some pics from our day trip. R and bf were on the 4-wheeler and I was in the gator with Pawpaw and the dogs. Aren't they cute?
We stopped on a bridge that overlooked a river/creek. The dogs loved the water.
R and bf walked down there too.
This is a dam and the foundation of an old mill in the shadows.

This is an old stone and one of the turbines from the mill. It's now a yard ornament.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I had to snap this pic of one cat overflowing the remote basket and another one overflowing a box on the floor. I'm not sure what the third one is doing but I thought the other two were funny. Misty really thinks she fits in the basket.

Th, th, that's all folks.

No comments: