Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Yay! More pics!

Like I said, I have a love/hate relationship with blogger. But at the moment I'm loving that I could load some more pics!
 
The Duck Dynasty party was a blast. I hope everyone who came enjoyed it. We had lots of good food, fellowship and games. We shot ducks with T's rubber band rifles, hunted for frogs (egg hunt style) had fun dressing up (P looked just like Jase and my SIL's dad was very creative in his Si outfit) had a bee hive pinata and "blew up a beaver dam" along with anything else they could find to blow up. We even exploded some watermelons with rubber bands.
 
We had camo cake at our Duck Dynasty party.

J trying out the beards!

A and I had a blast making a beehive pinata. We even made a "queen bee". See her crown? She's by the hole in the hive.

We had some "Uncle Si" sightings.

Korie and Willie were there.

Lots of beards and bandanas.

M looks like one of the lovely ladies of Duck Dynasty without even trying.

There was a frog hunt.

And the camo cakes were made into duck cakes. There were lots more pics taken and some video of exploding watermelons but that's all I had on my phone.

I've been trying to get some sewing projects done before surgery. I made these bibs for the grandbabies, at their parents request.

I also made these buntings....

....and baby "I" tried one on for his little cousins.

Here's J holding I. He needs to practice holding babies for when his nephews get here.

And just because I do love a sunset.

No comments: