Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A few pics

Well, I was going to post a bunch of pics from our Duck Dynasty party and some other stuff but blogger wouldn't let me. Whatever. Sometimes I have a love/hate relationship with blogger. I only managed to get a few pics on here before it wouldn't load any more.
 
J had his "gotcha day" last week. 4 years home! He's doing pretty well. He's loving high school, loving basketball and loving his social life. He's making decent grades but we're only a few weeks into school. He still says funny things in his attempts at mastering the English language. He's also trying to get an afterschool job. Maybe after his 16th b'day at the end of the month. I'm also working with him on trying to get his learner's permit. Ahhhh!!!!
 
R and the babies are doing well. Baby A kicks her in the ribs a lot and she's hungry all the time. Otherwise things are going well.
 
T's biopsies came back and all is well.
 
A is back to school and likes her classes for this semester.
 
I have surgery scheduled for Thur. I have mixed emotions. I want relief but I just went through this 2 years ago and I know what's coming. Not fun. And I don't want to have another problem right away either. I guess I'm a little gun shy.
 
And now the few pics that blogger let me load. I found these super cute converse booties for the grandbabies.

This is my brother with his grandson when he was just a few days old. Too sweet.

R's horse Dante getting used to having to forage for his own food. He's doing better.

Diesel sleeping with his tongue sticking out.

The ugly boat looking better and better.

The front yard.

Prototype of a super cool rubber band rifle that T made out of wood. It has a working trigger mechanism. 'Cause he's cool like that.

I will put some more pics up whenever blogger feels like I deserve to.

No comments: